Thursday, October 16, 2008

I melt...



Have you ever heard that song 'I Melt' by Rascall Flats? Well, that's how I feel when I see moments like this. The two of them interracting with eachother is so stinkin cute. Hailey's phrases to Addy are:

"Good Mornin' Addy!"
"Hey Cute Girl!"
"You're Awake!"
"Hi Princess"
"See me????" (with her arms held wide waiting for Addy to magically jump in her arms)

as well as many others. I use exclamation points because she is usually YELLING them to her! :-)


(and who could resist such a cute face)

6 comments:

The Staheli's said...

That picture of Addy is too cute...and for some weird reason reminds me of Avery as a baby. Strange, since they look nothing alike. haha!

Shantel said...

She really is so stinkin' cute. I love those moments. We have a lot of those at our home. Children are so precious.

This is Us said...

They are darling and it is so fun to imagine Hailey "yelling" those things at Addy.

Unknown said...

I LOVE these pictures! You have such beautiful girls. What fun! I hope everything is going okay back home. Sol misses his girls friends. :)

Cheri said...

Aww soo cute! Seriously, melt is the perfect word. Ha ha ha I laughed at the exclamation marks... Juliette also likes to yell things at Tiger. In the middle of the night if he wakes her up "TIGER! TIGER! Go to SLEEP!" If she is waking him up "GOOD MORNING TIGER!" etc... ha ha ha :)

You are the best.

Taya said...

Tiff your girls are so cute. We miss you guys hope all is well.