Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween!!!


Halloween this year was a little interesting. Hailey was VERY intrigued by all the crazy stuff at the stores, however, not very excited on Halloween night. We went to Nate's parents house and there was a witch at the front door that didn't sit well with her. It took us a good 5 minutes to get her past it. THEN... she looked up only to see Grandma and Grandpa looking like this...

Once she heard Grandpa's voice though, she was somewhat ok. It still took her all night to want to be close to him. GEEEZ.. it took ME all night to want to be close to him... he was FREAKY! :-) Nice work on the makeup Grandma!
Jordan and Melissa were looking quite um... well.... I have no words...


Hailey was ADORABLE in her cute little bumble bee costume. But, I ALWAYS think she's cute. :-)



Then there was Carmen...

The hottest nerd i've ever seen! :-)
Little Addy was such a sweet little pumpkin girl. She didn't like Grandma's face too much. The funny thing is.. she didn't mind Grandpa's.


Needless to say, it's a good thing Nate and I didn't dress up. (ALthough, he decided on the way to the party that I was a professional photographer and he was a professional athelete.) I think Hailey would have REALLY had a hard time if we looked crazy like everyone else. It was a blast.

6 comments:

The Staheli's said...

OH MY!!! I'm so glad you posted pictures. They are awesome! Great costumes by all. Too bad Hailey wasn't a fan. I can see why she might be a little nervous. :) Both Addy and Hailey are adorable in their costumes.

This is Us said...

I love the pictures especially since I didn't see anybody. I have to say my dad looks awesome. The girls are adorable as always.

Carmen said...

They were so adorable, I loved Hailey's outfit! I am glad I didn't freak her out, although Ben still can't look at me:)

Leah said...

CUTE!

Marce said...

cutest little girls EVER! what a perfect costume for hailey, the little busy bee!

Unknown said...

Your girls look adorable! Hailey looks precious in her little bee costume and Addy is just adorable! Your inlaws look a little scary, I can see why Hailey was nervous. It looks like you had a great time!