Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Johnson Family Pics

We recently had some family pictures taken. Our friend Darla took our wedding pictures and now, 4 1/2 years later, took some family pictures for us. She is amazing. You can see more of her work here. Although Hailey did NOT want her picture taken, Darla was able to capture some PERFECT personality shots of her. Addy was completely content in that little bowl and probably would have stayed there all night if we let her. As for Nate and I.. well, we are just two giddy kids in love.. what more can I say!! :-) I had a hard time narrowing it down to just a few, so, enjoy the plethora of pics!



















14 comments:

Valerie Mom said...

Tiffany, You guys are the most photogenic family ever. I'm a little biased, but I don't think anyone would disagree with me. Absolutely priceless images of your beautiful family. Can't wait util I can see the whole disc!

The Staheli's said...

I agree...so beautiful! And I think my favorite is the one where Nate is holding Hailey upside down. It just makes me laugh every time. :D

Carpfam said...

Great pictures! I can't believe your little baby is so big already!

Unknown said...

These are so adorable! You guys are so cute.

This is Us said...

You guys got some really great pictures that capture the beauty of your family.

Shantel said...

I am so excited that you got your pictures. They are so adorable. I think that Hailey looks so cute even though she didn't always smile for you. She did look happy. Love ya XOXO

Tara said...

Great pictures. We need to get some family pictures ourselves.

Darla said...

I'm so glad you like them! Your girls are BEAUTIFUL!

Cheri said...

oh sooo cute!!!!! I love the photos! Wow, they really are adorable and so fun. You look gorgeous Tiffany! I love what you did with your hair!! :) Thanks for sharing.

Ellie said...

i love these!!! so darling. making me mega mega jealous!!!! i want some family pictures done...it's just SO expensive. anyway, you guys are lovely...i'm so lucky to know you beautiful people!

p.s. i love your hair like that. so hot.

Marce said...

sorry, that last post from ellie was actually from me... :)

Marci

Taya said...

I love them all what a great looking family.

Torrie and the girls said...

That is one good looking family! The photographer did a great job but i am sure its makes it easier when the subjects are adorable. Nate, you look very content to be outnumbered...we miss you guys, good to see all is well.

The Roy Family said...

Tiffany - Your family is absolutely beautiful! Your girls are too precious for words.