Wednesday, July 13, 2011

American Idol 2011



I had the AWESOME opportunity to go to the American Idol Tour Concert this year. Those who also planned to go were my sis-in-law Tonna (who planned the whole thing), and my In-Laws, Scott and Valerie. Well, the time came and at the last minute, Scott didn't really feel like hanging out with a bunch of girls by himself, so he gave up his ticket and my mom who was in town visiting graciously accepted it. We were all pretty stinkin' excited about it, I must say.

So, the afternoon came and we headed up to Salt Lake. We stopped at Red Robin and ate some grub, then on to the concert we went.  We walked in and immediately saw the stands outside the arena dressed with all kinds of apparel and memoirs from the American Idol season. We all decided we were going to buy t-shirts till we saw the UNBELIEVABLE price of $40.00. Yeah RIGHT! Could you imagine the look on Nate's face when I show up not only wearing an American Idol t-shirt, but then tell him what it cost?  WWIII is all I can say!

Tonna pulled out her phone and took some pictures to remember the night by. I of course had to buy some Kettle Corn and we could NOT stop eating it. 



Nevermind the fact that I look like an oompa loompa.


Thanks Tonna for the invite and Thanks to my moms for a great night out with the girls!

American Idol 2011
I have to say, while watching this season, I had certain favorites, but after being at the concert, I really  enjoyed everyone SO MUCH. I cannot believe how much talent there was this year. And, to make it even more fun, Salt Lake was their kick-off concert. 
The very first one.

I loved every minute of it.
Especially Pia.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool! I didn't know you did this!

Laura said...

How fun!! I'm jealous!