Sunday, July 31, 2011

Rachelle's Shower

Last week, I had the opportunity to help plan and attend my sister in law's bridal shower. I was super excited about it and was grateful to be a part in planning it.  You see, she's getting married in Hawaii in less than 2 weeks and I cannot be there.  I've known this for a while, but the closer to the wedding it gets, the more sad I am. I've been blessed to have the opportunity to take her engagement pictures, design her announcements and this week, I am so excited to take her bridals.  It doesn't change the fact that I still feel sad about not being at the wedding. It pretty much sucks. But, as my mother in law always says, 'it is what it is'.

Ok, enough about all that, here are some of the pictures from her shower.











Carmen and I decided to write down things Rachelle says as "Things she will say on her wedding night." Basically you pick random things the bride-to-be says while opening her presents, then you read it at the end of the shower. Well, we read it prematurely while it was mixed company in the room and it definitely wasn't as funny as it could have been, nonetheless, she said some REALLY great things. HAHA.



2 comments:

The Staheli's said...

So fun! Wish I could have been there...

Carmen said...

um, that end part REALLY was so awkward, but hilarious now! It turned out great, thanks for not posting any pictures of me! Love ya.