Saturday, July 16, 2011

Princess Festival 2011

I have to do a little backtracking... My mom and I took my girls to the Annual Princess Festival Held in Utah County. This happened in June. The 24th to be exact. I realize it is now well into July, but that's what happens when you have five million things going on right after another. So, here we go.


The long awaited morning finally came and the girls woke up already in Princess Mode. They could not keep their excitement contained.  All I can say is that it's a good thing that I signed them up for the morning session because if we didn't go till the afternoon, that would have been torcher ALL morning long.


This year it was held at Thanksgiving Point and I have to say, even though it was magical with the shrub maze to find Alice in Wonderland and the 12 dancing princesses in the cave, I liked it MUCH better when it was in Lindon at Hatfieldadelphia. But, we didn't let that stop us from having SO. MUCH. FUN.


Upon arrival, they got little princess nametags to put on and everywhere they went, everyone referred to them as Princess Hailey and Princess Addy. So cute. Enjoy the slew of pictures.
































They were so exhausted by the time we got home. It was super hot that day and running around outside being princesses is definitely tiring. But FUN!


2 comments:

Jamie said...

Your princesses are cuties! I need to get out there with Kaylee. She would absolutely love it.

jandrach.blogspot.com said...

Cute! Where was this festival when I was little?? Such a great idea!