Friday, December 23, 2011

Lil' Gymnast

Last Saturday, the 17th, Addy had her showcase at the Candy Cane Classic at All American Gymnastics.  I was really torn up about it because I couldn't be there. I got my wisdom teeth pulled the day before and was really sick. My amazing in laws were kind enough to come get the girls and take them so Addy wouldn't miss out.  I really was so sad to miss out. This was Addy's first big deal that neither of her parents were able to attend. When Scott and Val came to get her, they informed me that Carmen and Ben would be there as well to take picture. This made me feel a lot better. I'm so grateful for my supportive family. 

Addy is the one in green and black with legwarmers.










Thanks again to my inlaws for stepping in for me and being so supportive of little Addy.

1 comment:

The Staheli's said...

So stinking cute! Love those little leg warmers too. I'm excited to see these girls grow into all of these fun talents. Way to go ADDY!!