Friday, December 16, 2011

Wisdom Teeth


First off, I got my wisdom teeth pulled this morning.  It went as good as could be expected, I guess. Only, they left me looking like this:



Pretty, I know. But blog pictures don't always have to be perfect right? Then it wouldn't be a blog.  I'm glad it's done. Although the procedure  was less than exciting, I was looking forward to an afternoon to just chill and relax and sleep. The truth is, I really really miss my babies.  My wonderful mother in law has been taking care of them for me all day and I am so grateful for her. It's 4:46 and I keep watching the clock waiting to see them. However, my meds are starting to kick in and i'm feeling extremely tired. :-)  

I'm also grateful to my friend Megan for picking me up from my appointment. She was pretty excited to do so, since she knew it might be a very entertaining car ride with me.  Thanks to my father in law for giving me the ride TO my appointment and to my brother in law Ben for being so willing to take on a 3 and 5 year old for a while to give my mother in law a break at some point during the day. :-)

Now, I just have to figure out a way to relax and not do TOO MUCH while Nate's at an auction all day tomorrow. Luckily, I have my sweet cousin Rachel who has offered to take the girls for a bit. 

To my amazing family who has stepped in to help me, I truly am grateful. To my amazing husband for loving me regardless of my physical state. :-) You're the best. 

Here's to a speedy recovery and the excuse to eat pudding all day if I desire.

4 comments:

The Staheli's said...

Who are you kidding? You still look great! :)
Feel better soon!!

Brittani said...

Ouch! So sorry Tiff! I hope you recover quickly. Wisdom teeth or the recent lack thereof, are never fun! Love ya lady!

Unknown said...

Okay, very worth it! You were very entertaining. You kept taking pictures of yourself and laughing at them. You were talking about how excited you were to watch TV, "probably something trashy!" you said. It was great!!!

Tiffany Johnson said...

Megan, not nice. You made me laugh out loud with that comment and it hurt. I do not remember taking that many pictures... I saw them all on my phone this morning and then realized I was probably pretty entertaining. Glad it was worth it for you. :-)