Monday, December 19, 2011

Santa Girls

Call me cheesy, but I absolutely love Santa dresses at Christmas time.  So, I found these, and couldn't pass them up. I had planned to have the girls wear them ON Christmas, but my mother in law had something else in mind, so we let them wear them yesterday.  The girls were SO excited to wear their dresses and Hailey couldn't stop posing. She thought she was pretty hot stuff. She wore it all day and even asked to sleep in it that night.


48 hours after getting wisdom teeth pulled.. what was I thinking going to church looking so drugged??
I'll blame that one on Nate for not telling me how terrible I looked.


On the other hand, Nate looks hot. As Usual.




I love these girls.
They make me smile.
Merry  Christmas!!!

1 comment:

The Staheli's said...

Fantastic dresses!!! I love the traditional Christmas dress tradition. Look like the girls love it too. :)