Sunday, January 20, 2013

Christmas Morning

I don't have many pictures from this morning. I chose to enjoy the moments rather than watch through an eye hole. :-) But, my mom WAS taking pictures so, I knew i'd be alright to do just that. However, I haven't gotten her pictures yet, so for now, here are the few that I do have.

You can't really see in the picture but she had just opened her Karaoke machine from Santa.



Addy got her doll that she had been wanting for oh so long.


A couple weeks before Christmas, we were driving in the car and Hailey says, "mom, wouldn't you really love to have a snow globe for Christmas? One that has a bear and says I love mom on it?"  Haha.. I knew right then what she got me for Christmas. It was cute to see her so excited about her first secret shopping experience.
Nate opened his gift from Hailey that she bought herself from the giftshop at her school. She told him it was his very own snake he could sleep with at night. :-)


I got Nate his own raquetball raquet. Now we can go play at the gym. It was kind of rude to get that for him, now that I think of it. It's not like he can use it any time soon with his shoulder being all messed up. Oh well. Something to look forward to I guess.




Addy got her scooter with light up wheels.


Hailey got a new barbie bike. She grew out of her other bike and was so excited to see this ready for her by the tree.


No comments: