Monday, January 21, 2013

Surprise Surprise

Nate and I had a pretty rough year last year. He'll say it was mostly rough for me, but I know him better than that. :-)  We have been thinking long and hard about the fact that we needed to have something to look forward to. We just need some alone time as a family and we knew the perfect way to do just that!. This new year has brought us hope that positive experiences will overcome the negative and we can do our best to make it a great year.  So, this video will explain the rest.....


We absolutely can't wait to spend a week together on a magical vacation! 

4 comments:

Allison said...

Awwww that's going to be so much fun! I wanna come! Hahaha

The Staheli's said...

You will have a BLAST! I haven't heard of anyone having a bad experience on a Disney Cruise. So fun!

Brittani said...

How fun!

Unknown said...

So excited for you guys! That will be so much fun!