Sunday, January 20, 2013

Thanksgiving 2012

Last year we spent Thanksgiving alone and we loved it, but we were definitely looking forward to spending time with family this year.  I was given the assignment to bring mashed potatos and that's just what I did.  The dinner was amazing as usual and it was so great to see all our family that we don't see too often.

This was Addy being irritated at me for taking too long to get ready for Thanksgiving Dinner.



Thanks Jess, for the pictures. :-)





This weekend was full of family and activities.


Addy is the best at posing for the camera.


The girls all went to see Breaking Dawn. Carmen and I had already seen it but were not hesitant on seeing it again. Nate took the girls to see Rise of the Guardians at the same time.


This was my new do that I got the day before Thanksgiving. My cousin Rachel is my stylist and I love the look she gave me. She took 10 inches off and I can't believe it still looks pretty long.


A night at the Johnson's doesn't go without games. This is a family favorite. Wits and Wagers.


This was a great Thanksgiving weekend full of fun and family. What more could you ask for!






No comments: