Wednesday, August 15, 2012

2012 Olympics London

Nate and I have been REALLY pumped about the Olympics this year. We've gotten the girls all excited as well and the time had come. We really watched a Ton of the Olympics and the girls really enjoyed it as well. Especially the gymnastics. They were so into it, that they were actually cheering. Hailey had decided that she wanted to spend her money she had saved up for a ribbon baton like the ones they use in Rhythmic Gymnastics.  Luckily, we found one at Toys R Us.




I was so proud of my country with these Olympics. I feel that for the most part, we were humble.  That's something that some other countries struggled with and I was just very proud of how hard our athletes worked.  

2012 London
(top 3)
(gold, silver, bronze, total)

1 462929104
2 38272388
3 29171965
Way to go USA!!!



1 comment:

Carmen said...

GO USA! Love the girls and their ribbons.