Monday, November 11, 2013

Back to School!!

I could not believe that it was time to send my babies back to school. Even more, I could not believe that BOTH my girls would be in elementary school. It was definitely bitter sweet. I was grateful that they were going to a great school and I was also happy for Addy. She was very excited to be a 'big kid'. On the other hand, I was VERY nervous for Hailey being at school all day long. I was not ready for that. I love having my girls home with me and I was not ready for her to be gone so much. On the other hand, I knew it would be good for her. I knew she would love it.

That morning, we got up and got uniforms on and got ourselves ready for a big day.  The girls were very nervous/excited. They were full of emotion and it was time to document the moment.










Addy's teacher this year is Mrs. Wolf who we absolutely love. She was Hailey's kindergarten teacher and we have such a soft spot for her.
Hailey's teacher this year is Mrs. Frey and we are so excited about it. She is a great teacher at the school and we are excited to get to know her.

Here's to a great year at school!!







Nerves...



Hailey and Sabrina


Addy and Xander


First day of school lunch... PIZZA!!





1 comment:

jandrach.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful girls! Love their precious uniforms.