Monday, November 11, 2013

Birthday Getaway

For Nate's birthday this year, I decided to plan a little getaway. I reserved a room at the Homestead in Midway and asked my parents to handle the little ones for the night while we enjoyed some time away. It was SUCH A GREAT NIGHT!!! I slept better than I have in a very long time. We had a fireplace in our room, I didn't have to worry about all the little needs of little ones and it was time to hang out in the hot tub, watch a movie and relax. 
The next morning, we went and swam in The Crater that is on the property of the Homestead and that was pretty cool. There was a lady in the water that had a waterproof cover on her iphone and was taking pictures of everyone in the water and then letting them text it to themselves.  The weather was a little cool, but beautiful. We had such a fun weekend away. 
Happy Birthday Babe!!!









1 comment:

jandrach.blogspot.com said...

So glad you guys got to have a little getaway. Looks like it was pretty wonderful!