Monday, November 11, 2013

Vegas Trip

One morning while having an early lunch with an old friend in Salt Lake, I made a last minute decision to drive to Vegas for my mom's birthday. I called my sister in law, Summer and threw the idea out to her and she was ready to go as well!  3 hours later, we were on the road. I stayed with Jared and Jenna and Damon and Summer stayed with Summer's mom. The next morning, my mom's birthday, we all showed up at her house to surprise her.  She was so excited that she just started crying. All the grand kids rushed to her and gave her big hugs. It was a great moment.


1. The first night there, Hailey, Gavin and Preston were jumping on the trampoline and spraying eachother with the hose. Soon after, we witnessed the coolest lightning storm.
2. Girls night, pedis. Kristy gave me a pedicure and it was awesome.
3. Wrestle time with grandpa.
4. These kids absolutely LOVE goofing around with their grandpa.
5. ring around the rosie
6. Girl Cousin Divas
7. Sweet Marley
8. Adorable Macey
9. Flips!!


1. We got to go enjoy a day of swimming at the Scholers! 
2. Macey and Grandma
3. Preston
4. Gavin and Ben
5. Hailey
6. Hailey, Addy & Maddy
7. Gavin and Ben
8. Isaac
9. Josh


1. Grandma and Hailey with grandma's chicken
2. Jared trying to talk to Gavin and Ben about how they will see eachother again soon. These boys are the best of friends and it was really hard for them to say goodbye.
3. Everyone crying while saying goodbye.
4. Jenna and I being embarrassed for the people on the Bachelorette.
5. While driving home from Vegas, I was so tired and couldn't keep my eyes open so I stopped and grabbed a couple sips of a Diet Coke and then I was on my way.
5. Girls day out with mom on her birthday. We went to lunch at Brio and it was fantastic.
7. Cousins!!!!!!!!!!!!


1. Marley
2. Addy
3. Hailey showing off her backflips into the pool
4. Grandma, Addy and Marley
5. Ring around the rosie
6. Maddy
7. Marley making cards
8. Addy and her BFF Macey
9. Hailey, Gavin and Ben


Breakfast in the play house. Doesn't get much better than that. Uncle Jared made waffles and it was such a nice morning for an outside breakfast with cousins.

This was a great trip and I loved spending time with Jared and Jenna at their house. I need to do that more often when I visit Vegas.

No comments: