Monday, November 11, 2013

October Randoms


Nate has been growing Scorpion Ghost Peppers this summer. Some of the hottest peppers in the world. He thought it would be funny to let Koda lick one. So mean.


Our garbage disposal broke and when I went under the sink to check it out, it spit out nasty food on my face. Ugh. So gross.


My silly girls.


Found out Addy had Bronchitis & Asthema.
Poor girl.


Red Ribbon Week. We made a tree in the hall at school that said 'Don't Fall For Drugs'. We asked all the kids to sign a leaf as a pledge to be drug free. Well, I saw Hailey at recess and said to her "Hailey, don't forget to sign a leave for the tree in the hall". A little bit later, I saw her in the lunchroom and said "hey! Did you sign a leaf?" She handed me a real leaf with her name etched on it and said "yep! here you go mom!"
haha. It was pretty funny, I have to admit. Love that girl.


Mrs Morgan chatting with Addy and Xander while we worked on Red Ribbon stuff.



Addy and Mommy both with Bronchitis.

No comments: