Sunday, November 17, 2013

Merry Thanksgiving?

We just couldn't wait any longer. The girls were very excited about putting up our Christmas stuff and since we really didn't have much to do that day and I was just laying around with injured ribs, we decided to go for it. So, Nate helped me get it all out, then Nate turned on some Christmas tunes and off we went. Hailey got to put the star on the tree this year and was pretty excited about it. So here it is, two weeks before Thanksgiving and Christmas is already blooming at our house!
Tis the Season!

3 comments:

jandrach.blogspot.com said...

FRAME!

Carmen said...

LOVE this picture

tiffany said...

Hey, I have a question I wanted to ask you regarding your blog. If you could send me an email when you get this, I’d really appreciate it. Thanks!
-Tiffany
tpham(at)dropcam(dot)com