Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Happy Birthday Little Cowgirl


My little princess is 7. I'm a little shocked, i'm not gonna lie. Hailey is a special little girl. She is to me, anyways. This little girl has an amazing concious. She is honest, loyal, happy, caring, loving, funny, intelligent, beautiful, athletic, spunky, forgiving, obedient (for the most part), kind, energetic, positive and so much more. I am so proud to be her mother. I feel so blessed to be part of her life. She brings so much happiness into our home.  I love this little girl more than I could ever describe. In the last 7 years, I have been through so much happiness, heartache, love, sadness, worry and gratitude and I would do it all over again if I could. Some days, I wish I could. I miss my baby Hailey. I miss her so much some days that it hurst. However, I also look at her and I am so grateful for the person she has become in the last 7 years. I'm so grateful for all the times I have shared with her. I'm so grateful that she is my daughter and that I have to chance to watch her grow and learn.
Hailey, one day when you read this, I want you to know that it has been a privilege getting to know you and it has been one of my biggest blessings to be your mother. I love you to infinity and beyond and I look forward to a lifetime of even more memories to come with you. You'll always be my little girl, no matter how old (or tall) you get. I love you love you. 
Happy 7th Birthday Monkey!


























1 comment:

jandrach.blogspot.com said...

Happy birthday Hailey! The party turned out seriously awesome. Especially considering you were in pain the whole time. Your girls are so lucky to have you!