Sunday, October 5, 2014

A day out with Rachel

Rachel and I snuck away to IKEA. We had been wanting to go before she moved and we made it happen. It was so fun to just roam around and enjoy each other's company without interruptions from the little ones.
I love this girl so much. She has become such a huge part of my life. I am grateful to have had her living in my house the last few years. She has been my go-to person for quite a while and i'm pretty sure that she gets me like no one else does. She is such a blessing in my life.

When we got home, Hailey had a surprise for me. In a bucket.
I don't know how in the heck I ended up with a child with no fear like her. She LOVES snakes and asks just about every day to go snake hunting to catch them. She got that from Nate. For Real.




No comments: