Sunday, October 12, 2014

Scout Camp

Nate left us for 3 days to attend scout camp.  While he was gone, the girls and I came up with a great idea.  Now that we had the space in the basement to use, we decided to turn it into a
'man cave' for Nate.  I pulled an arcade basketball game we've had in the garage forever out and 
began the set-up process. Next was the dart board.
Once I got these things hung up on the wall, I hung up his signed plaques, bats and basketballs.
We cleaned his candy machine, filled it with chocolate covered raisins and peanut M&M's, his favorite.
I also pulled his wood chest out of storage and set it out.
After cleaning everything up, it turned out quite nice.

The girls slept in my room with me the entire time he was gone and they thought it was pretty awesome.  I let them stay up late watching movies in my bed. It was a really fun girls week, but we really did miss daddy a lot.
















Nate sent this picture to us as soon as he had reception. It was really good to see him because we missed him so much.



No comments: