Saturday, October 4, 2014

Valentines Day 2014

Valentine's Day was an absolute FULL day of events. I am the room mom in Addy's Kindergarten class so I was in charge of planning the party.  It turned out great! The kids had a blast and made a mess and that's what it's all about. Then, I had to run over to Hailey's class because I had volunteered to help in her class party as well. Her class then went into the gym for their annual 2nd Grad Valentine's Dance. It was really fun. Hailey had so much fun running around and dancing with her teacher and friends.  That evening, Nate and I had planned to just have a pizza picnic on our livingroom floor. The girls loved it and we gave them a stuffed bear and books.
Nate and the girls surprised me with a rose gold butterfly necklace. It is my favorite necklace. 















No comments: