Saturday, October 4, 2014

Addy and Dance

Addy was really excited about doing dance again. While watching her in class, I realized how good she was. She is extremely flexible and really picked up on things quickly. The best part was, she LOVED it.  Although, suddenly, she started having panic attacks at class. If I was out of sight or behind a door, she would get really nervous and not dance.  One day, I took her outside because she was a mess of emotions. She got so upset that she was dry heaving in the parking lot. I immediately took her home, realizing that there was something seriously wrong. Every week from then on, she would get really upset when planning to go to dance class. It was to a point where she would just sit on my lap and cry. So, after 4 weeks of that, we called it quits.
At least we got some cute pictures out of it.. and a really expensive bathing suit. 


















No comments: