Sunday, October 5, 2014

Happy Birthday!!!

This year was an interesting birthday. I was asked to work at the school. Marie at the front desk was going to be gone that day and they asked me to cover for her.
So, I asked Summer to pick Addy up from Kindergarten and to work I went. My favorite people in Kinder insisted that I wear a birthday crown and I loved it. Especially since Addy wrote 'mommy' on the name line.
I got surprised with some great gifts that day. Summer brought me a blizzard when she came to pick up Addy. Such a great surprise. I called Hailey down to the office so she could have some bites.
My sweet cousin gave me a perfect card with flowers and treats. Love her.
Nate met me at our fostering class that night with a card and chocolates. Even though it was a super busy day, it was a good one, thanks to the people I love.






No comments: