Sunday, October 5, 2014

Shattered Glass

Nate and I were upstairs and he was getting ready for the Priesthood Session of General Conference
when we heard a really loud noise.
Hailey ran in the house and yelled at us to come look at what happened.
I came downstairs to see our garage window laying on our front steps.
A little shocked, I looked around and saw that ALL the neighborhood kids were playing on our front lawn and I immediately asked if everyone was ok.
I could not believe that this window just fell out of our house.
I was so happy to know that nobody was standing there when it happened. Addy was 
sitting on the stairs right in front of where the window landed and gratefully, she was unharmed. I had to get the glass thrown away, then cover up the hole as best I could till I could call a window company to fix it.




No comments: