Monday, October 6, 2014

Addy's 6th Birthday


Addy started planning her birthday in February. Well, after a LONG wait,
her day was finally here. Lately she has been all about My Little Pony and that's
the theme she wanted for this birthday.
Although she was SO excited for her birthday, when the day finally came, she was a mess.
Her anxiety got the best of her and she was crying and nervous
and freaking out about all the people coming to our 
house. Poor thing.
Luckily, we were able to calm her down and get her ready so that when people did come,
she was ready and of course had the best time ever.
This girl was completely spoiled. We are very blessed to have the family and friends that we do.
We have so much support for our little family and it is just so amazing to me.
The best is that most of these friends are the same friends that have come since my girls very first
birthdays. We truly are blessed.
This little girl got everything she hoped for, a new Kayla Doll, Pinkie Pie Build A Bear and more. Her request was rainbow cupcakes and a My Little Pony Cake. I had a blast putting it all together and trying new things.  Someone once told me, "be careful of the traditions you start". At the time,
I shrugged it off. Now, I get it. Every year, the girls come up with some new kind of cake they
want and it's my job to make it happen. I should have just stuck with a Costco Cake tradition for birthdays. However, this is more fun.
Happy Birthday baby girl. We love you so much and are so proud of the sweet young girl you
are becoming. We can't wait to see what this next year brings.























No comments: