Thursday, October 9, 2014

Hard Work

It's been almost 2 years since Nate had a pretty extensive shoulder surgery
and he's been working so hard to get back in shape. I'm always amazed at his dedication
and perseverance. It's definitely a gift. I'm so proud of how hard he has worked
to get where he is both physically and mentally.
He is not only content in life, but it's amazing to watch how content he is with work.
He just gets the big picture and realizes that you have to get up every morning and go to work.
It's not fun and it's not always enjoyable, but that's why they call it work.
He doesn't look for the next best thing ALL THE TIME. He's content to just do what he needs to every day and it pays off.
I love this trait about him and I've learned a lot from watching him. He's a great example not only to me, but to our girls as well.




No comments: