Saturday, June 15, 2013

Bumper Cars

I forgot to blog about this so i'm doing it now.  One day, after picking Hailey up at school, we are leaving the parking lot when all of a sudden, BAM!!!!! We got hit by the car behind us. I pull out of the parking lot and to the side of the street when I look in my mirror to see who it was that hit our van and it happened to be the mom of Hailey's best little friend at school. I know her well. When we got out of the cars, she says "what happened?"  followed by "I'm so sorry!!" HAHA. Luckily, nobody was hurt but my van took a beating.  We have rear backup sensors and that was completely shot.  So, what was really funny was that we had just planned a play date for later that afternoon!  So, we exchanged info at their house and got everything taken care of. We ended up having a rental car for a week and the girls thought it was pretty darn cool to be in a different car. They had to replace the back up sensors and new bumper, buff everything, and repaint. The back end of my van looks brand spanken new now!



1 comment:

jandrach.blogspot.com said...

BOOOOOO for car accidents. Glad you're safe!