Thursday, June 20, 2013

I'm A Big Girl Now!!

It's so funny how kids can get so determined at times.
One day while I was doing yard work, fixing sprinklers to be exact, Addy was out playing on her bike. I had taken the training wheels off her bike to force her to learn to ride without them. She was terrified. However, after a few times of me running along side her and holding on to the back of the bike, I let go and there she went. It was an immediate understanding of how to do it and that she would never go back to needing training  wheels again. She was so excited to ride her bike like her big sister and i'm seriously so impressed that she learned at 4 years old! Hailey was 5 1/2 when she learned  and THAT's even impressive.

Way To Go Addy!!!





Now, I can't get her off her bike. 
One thing about summer around our house is, we go through band-aids like no other. Bruises and skinned knees are a sign of a good time!

No comments: