Friday, June 21, 2013

Father's Day 2013


Let me tell you a little something about Nate.
This guy deserves the best Father's Day ever.  Only, he had to work on Father's Day so that makes it a little difficult. However, we did meet him at his work for his lunch break and have a picnic at a nearby park. This guy is really amazing. He makes me want to be a better person. He is extremely smart, very thoughtful, loving, kind, gentle, playful, humble, goofy, funny, spontaneous, adventurous, athletic, patient, understanding, hard working, determined, content and all around amazing man I know.
I am so blessed to have him as my husband and the father of my sweet girls. I love that we live this life together, because without him, I'm not complete. He is my everything and I have him to thank for making my dreams come true. He is the best dad, and I do mean, THE BEST.
These girls are so blessed to have him as their dad.
We love you Nater. You're the best husband and father anyone could ask for. We are so happy you are ours... forever.

1 comment:

Carmen said...

He is pretty amazing! Love this post.