Sunday, June 16, 2013

Hailey and Kindergarten

This year Hailey has been involved in some things that I remember doing in 2nd Grade.. not Kindergarten. But that's just how amazing her school is and we are so grateful to have her there. 

One of her homework assignments was to memorize a nursery rhyme and then come to school dressed the part and ready to recite it to the class. So, she chose Black Sheep Black Sheep. She did an amazing job and makes the cutest black sheep i've ever seen.


She also had to do a report on Frilled Neck Lizzards. I was not about to be one of those parents who does their kids homework for them, so I had her do this all herself. I helped her print the pictures and look up facts but the rest was left to her. She memorized a lot about them and also wrote many interesting facts about them on her poster board. I was very impressed with my little 6 year old and her presentation.


No comments: