Saturday, June 15, 2013

IPhone Randoms

These are a bunch of just random phone pictures, even though MOST of my pictures this day are done with my phone, these are ones that have no real need for a single post.

 Addy got a fat lip
Poor girl.

I took this picture just because I couldn't believe how grown up she looked.


Seriously the most stylish girl I know...


Hailey desperately wants to be a ninja turtle.. 


Shantel and I.. no explanation needed.



Disney On Ice... I'm a little obsessed with Disney. Don't worry, the girls were there too. Although, I would even go without them if we had the option. hehe.


Climbing through Grandma's Storage Unit. That was an adventure.


 Working on her name.


no words. Sisters.


Addy is so in love with puppies.


Date Night! We went and got pedicures.
I have the coolest husband. :-)






No comments: