Friday, June 21, 2013

IPhone Randoms

Date Night
Jess and Justin joined us for some yummy mexican food.


My lil' Karate Girl


My new outfit I got for my birthday


The girls and Avery doing performances in Grandma's basement.


Benson


Hailey and Addy babysitting Mouse


Addy and her BFF Sophie


Morning Snuggles


um.. a snake


Lunch with my girls at Sweet Tomatoes


morning tears


The Beast 


Sunday afternoon at the Provo Temple


Hailey and her little best friend


Summertime! Splash pad at the Riverwoods.


Team Johnson on our way to the gym


Addy and her specific instructions on how she wants her hair.


Poor Hailey feeling super sick and wishing she could be outside playing with her neighborhood friends.


More morning snuggles

I love finding this little one in the morning light of my bedroom fast asleep.


Love the outfit Hales!


So, excited to have curly hair that day


Such a monkey... or frog


a chilly day at the zoo


summer homework pages


just had 5 matches in a row because she kept winning.. super sweaty.. yuk!!


she was feeling really sick and said "I wish daddy was home today to snuggle me"


She blasted this kid right in the chest plate and he flew backwards.. crazy. No worries, everyone, he's ok.. they always are.


morning snuggles with my Hailey

No comments: