Thursday, June 20, 2013

Last Day of School For Hailey

Kindergarten was amazing this year. Hailey grew and learned so much, I couldn't believe it. I was amazed at some of the things that she was learning at such a young age. She would come home with homework every day but Friday. Her homework didn't take long and was easy enough for me to help her with. I'm nervous for the grades to come though.  Her teacher, Mrs. Wolf was such a blessing to Hailey this year. She was an absolute amazing teacher and I couldn't be more happy with how she ran her classroom and how much my daughter grew.  I was fortunate enough this year to be a part of the school in such a way that I met amazing new people, I was able to be in Hailey's classroom, A LOT, I was planning activities for the school, etc.  I became part of the PTO at Freedom Academy and I'm so glad I did. I have loved spending so much time at the school and getting to know all the teachers and staff. We made a great choice for our girls education and i'm excited for what's to come.

Hailey's last day of wearing a uniform.



Hailey's teacher was named Mrs. Wolf and her aid was Miss Johnson. They were great to work with and Hailey had the best year with them.



Hailey and Mrs. Wolf started out the water balloon toss super close and by the end....



I couldn't believe how far apart they got before they were ambushed by an intruder. :-) It was very impressive.



I got to hang out with this little one. She is the baby girl of the other Kindergarten Teacher Mrs. Fehlberg.


This is when the teachers and their aids got read for the attack of water balloons by their students.



Hailey, of course, targeted Mrs. Wolf.


Mrs. Wolf and Mrs. Johnson





Hailey and her bestie Grace.


Certificate of Graduation




This picture is awful, for so many reasons, but I felt like it was necessary to share. Hailey got really sad at her graduation. Hailey never cries, however, she got really emotional and had a hard time recovering from it at her last day of school. I haven't seen her cry that much in a long time. I was happy to know that she enjoyed her kindergarten year so much.


This is a little friend of hers from her class as well, Kaylee



Now, on to First Grade. I can't believe it.

No comments: